Global Coatings Advisors can provide clients with third party independent coating inspection/review, either at factory or in-field, by our coating inspectors not only with qualifications of NACE International Certified Coating Inspector Level III but also Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) who have rich coating and corrosion experience.
Going beyond just inspecting and pointing out coating and corrosion related problems, we also help clients to determine the best solutions to resolve/correct the identified problems, as well as to develop and implement suitable programs for preventing from future occurrence.
To achieve the above, GCA helps clients to deliver:
- On-site coating inspection
- Materials and quality inspection testing plans (ITP)
- A3 investigation
- In-house and/or third party failure analysis
- Independent SME review reports
- ROAR system and action lists